|Want to be our Sponsor? OR Advertise on freelancefront, Click Here|
This is an upgrade version of the previously written article “How to load money on Payoneer Master Debit/Credit Card” in 2013 when Payoneer modified the Card load page. Since then I realized over the years that this is the most frequently asked question on FreelanceFront.com and the social media by my readers in 2017.
Note: If you don’t have a Payoneer account and Master Debit card, Sign up Free & Get $25
Now payoneer card load page has been updated again so I thought I should refresh the same topic with the latest information available for loading payoneer card through “Request A Payment” option.
- Type in your browser http://paynow.payoneer.com
- Enter your email address that is registered with Payoneer
Payoneer will send an email to the recipient asking him/her to Request a Payment by login the Payoneer account. At the same time they send an email you notifying that they asked the recipient to request a payment via Payoneer’s Billing Service.
Now the recipient should login to his/her account and see the top menu. Move mouse pointer to the menu item “Receive” and choose “Request A Payment” from the drop down list.
Now a Payment request form will appear in the middle of the page. All you need to do is :
- Enter the Amount
- Add Description about the reason of payment
- Select a due date.
- Click upload button if you have a file to attach.
- In the “Payer Detail” section, click on individual if the payer is a person otherwise click on “company” if you want to get paid from a company.
- As soon as you clicked, The payer information fields would appear and you have to add First Name, Last Name, Email and country of the payer.
7. Click preview to check your submitted information.
8. Click on “Send” button.
Once you sent the request to the payer, Payoneer will notify payer that a bill has be paid and then the payer can easily transfer money to your Payoneer account and you can withdraw from your local bank’s ATM machine.